Oleh : [Kiki] Rakhmawati Z
rakhmawati.zaki@gmail.com

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Remarkable Journey

Good bye 2011... Welcome 2012... 

Preface : 
Assalamu’alaykum... Hi Gals... It has been for a long time ya I didn’t write. It could be a quite site for along here. And of course it could be amazing too that I come back to write again (^.^ )( ^.^) Yah...  You have to know. Needs a good timing and feeling to write. So ! welcome... Nice to write and see you again...

Here. I just wanna share. Not about something serious or something heavy like nasionality, against or war. hhh. But it is about remarkable journey, about decided small and big things or maybe problems in widely life.

Prolog :
Firstly, I wanna share about my experience since being university students until struggling to complete my thesis. Four years ago, actually I never thought that I would pass my exam to enter university. It could be impressed things for my friends and my familly exactly that I could pass my exam in UM UGM. hhh... It might be a good news... Because UGM is one of recomended university they ever known. But I just heard the news ordinary ! Yes, because there was another university I would enter to in. Following UM UGM just for “having fun or might be trial and error” (??) because my friends forced me to follow their travels to Jogja. Owh. How amazing I am. Just wanna grant their will. Actually I wished to enter medicine majors as my parents will I am to in. But God gave me another way. Yes. And alhamdulillahnya... In the near future I will receive my Bachelor Degree. Rakhmawati Z ST. Not Dr Rakhmawati Z like I wished to be. By the way why the title must be changed? actually Ir more cool than ST right? But title is not useful disscusion to speak. You know better than me about the most important must doing when we finished our study from college. But Congratulation. Finally one of my big resolutions in 2011 has reached.

Actually I didnt like my majors, neither all that I have learnt nor project study I have done. But it wasnt mean that those things just lost out of my mind and not affected anything. In addition, it gave me some blink blink idea and lightning my path to go onto for further.
  
My graduate studies covered in a wide range. Includes many sectors like spacial planning, beuraucracy, policy, goverment, sociality, environment and economic development. In future, students who studied in this major could be an employment in public or private sectors. Depends on wherever they interest in. For me... It doesnt matter if we should out come from this field... Just look out our will and go on by our will... Eventhough I dont like my majors, actually everything I have learnt were opened my mind to see everything in different side. Oftentimes, I do “out of the box”. Nice to know bout indonesian beuraucracy, policy and anything about national development deeply. And knowing these things affected me to do something useful to the others in my life across forward.    

Case :
Since becoming an university students, I learnt many things... Either inside and outside of campus. I like contributing my idea and built the paradigm of society with joined some organizations and social instituition. But, honestly I didnt find my desirability yet at that time. What I am gonna be? What I wish to be actually? By the time, I was really confused about my future. About my study. It was really something...! Eventhough, I was always doing something seriously. And hope... That it would help me to find my will to be. Throughout the years I have looked for that way. I always believe in God, I really know that Allah will give the best. Insya Allah... Singing Maher Zain Song... You know... Need along time. Along way. Along journey. Along struggle and along process to find. And it was quite difficult. But I learnt something from this case, that the most important is how to create more brave to decide something to reach our real dreams. Yes. Even just small things. Dream is not about how success you are. How many failures you face. But dream is about how you make it comes true. So, Just stand in your believe in God. Dont ever stop to try as long as you can. Everything would be possible by His power. 

Small reached and “interesting words” :
Finally, in 21th february 2012 I will receive my Bachelor Urban and Regional Plannings Degree. Alhamdulillah... Yes. I just finishied my graduate study last three months. Having not attend graduation ceremony yet, I tried to apply for a job. Tried to search engine. Browsing. Looking for job vacancy. It was really something...! And this is what I feel. Now, I am facing my real world. Yeah. Meeting the real struggle. Actually I relize how important knowing myself recently. It would help me to choose the best way and decide something certainly. Where will I work in? What field will I enter to in? Where will I contribute my knowledge? Or where will I spent my life actually? It is not about what my major. But it is about my happiness for doing something and perform my responsibilities in God. And both of men and women commonly have different purpose in career right? Depends of their duty as husband and wife for further. There is an interesting words, actually becoming student in college is not for looking for a job, but the result is to create money by our briliant mind... reaching our happiness way, helping people, performing our resbonsibilities in God more and spending our life happily. If you do find your will then you will through your work happily. And it would produce something useful either for you and the others.  

Terms condition :
These days, people life was always confronted with many obstacles and problems. Yes. Certainly, everyone feel these way. So, we should try to do the right thing and choose the best way. Not only give the others an advise. But the point is move, Talk less do more is trully words exactly. We know... everyone have their problems in their widely life. But they should done and face them definitly. Yes. They should... “Let find our own happiness and our quite places, and we will through onto our life happily and fulfill responsibility” Just throught it all and facing across. But we need to know... Sometimes to make things clearly, we must share to the others or someone who knows better. And the courage that we need to build must going on the right way, or it would be end to be a sins life all along. We should stay in the right thing, even it is just a simple thing. I believe that people who consisted in a small things will choose their best way fastly and confidently. 

Study learn :
Obstacles, problems, and everything that happened in my life always give me up to held pass my way. I was no longer child anymore, time makes me grow up to be adult. And I relize that I will be older and older flowing the time. And these things make me relize how far I have drawn my life. So, I always do something bravely. No matter what would coming up in the next. I just wanna draw out my life beautifully...

In your life definitily you face some cases. Then, what would you do if something trouble suddenly came in? you know that you do not even know what are you doing, or what have you done? And it makes a big trouble... Let me answer, I will face those ordinary... Because it causes by ours. So, we should done it by ourselves... Changing life is not mean creating something big, but how we can develop our self and do whatever we can. When we have this will to change, no matter how hard the world act against us, we will stand still with our believeness. Well, we just a tiny being among the great ruler. God. How we can change where there are too many obstacles and how we can encourage our self to achieve? We need to do everything hardly, just facing it bravely. And through it all...  

Result :
Let people know how great you are. So be brave and facing across...! Just be the one that you want to be. Without doubt nor shame feeling... Let people know how big you are. Success  is not about how much salaries can you get, but success is how about facing your life bravely, how useful you are to the others, how happiness you through onto your life, and how big your responsibilities in God. Do not ever depend with people helping. But do not ever give up to try helping people. Ok ! Let draw our life beautifully... Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim...
________________
Inspiring Room, Yogyakarta
Saturday Night, 21 Januari 2012 [22.00]
With Fulfill Inspiration 

2 comments:

  1. lg blogwalking, eh nemu saudara yang rasanya banyak kesamaan di blog ini... Salam ukhuwwah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah iya ukhti Rosi... :::) trnyata kita cukup banyak kesamaan ya... suka lingkungan juga... nggih, salam ukhuwah :) semoga dengan ini bisa menyambung tali silaturahim, jzkllh

    ReplyDelete

Let make a friend, be closer with silaturahim... trust that someday Allah will unite us :DDD