Oleh : [Kiki] Rakhmawati Z
rakhmawati.zaki@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Keep Your Promise !


2 months. I have been lived in Paris Van Java. Crowded. Hectic. Dizy. Just like Batavia City. Money. Fashion. Joy. Pleasure. People space out their times freely. Whenever and everywhere. 

Shaking my mind. Think to move on. Keep hand my promise. 

Fortunately, there were two of my friends accompanied me since I stayed. They kept me ! So I didn’t face my hardest work lonely. They were really really gift from God. But times goes on. I couldn’t keep this togetherness stayed for along time. We have our own way on the further times. And that time definitely will come. Resting this togetherness. Face out our life lonely is really something. Yet, there were many friends and family stayed and supported us all the time. They keep us to cheer up ! They are another candle light in the night.

We have to see everything positively. Dad’s advice.

That was right. Thinking positively will make us keep stand and cheer up this life. Kindness is still spread out surrounding us. Allah was right. His command is guidline that should be hold. We should know. That anything happened is something to learn.

Nowdays. Capitalism is everywhere. Maybe sometimes it could change our straight mind, who know? We lived in the “Wilderness World”. Keep on our hand-grip to God is something should do to keep us stand in the blest way. That so for someone who will be ours (mate). We must consider how strong are they? How strong their willing to make a change in their later little family. Supporting Islam to blossom out its kindness. And letting it for having powerful in this world wide for the second times.  

Saving God rules.

They exactly know how it feels. Now and afterwards will getting blur for them who have met their maturity. Unpredictable moment has come to them. And this should ! makes them to hand-grip His line stronger and stronger. Believe in His destiny. Even sometimes it hards. 

Pen has risen and ink has written.

Keep on your promise when you were be unborn child. That you will keep your word. Allah is my God. And I will back. ‘Coz I belong to Him... 


[211112] - [09:15-10:02]
Paris Van Java

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let make a friend, be closer with silaturahim... trust that someday Allah will unite us :DDD